Thursday, August 21, 2008

Study ?

When i signed in for msn , a few of my close friends asked me " study ? " OMG ... do i study all the times ? ya , i may seem very hardworking while in the school ... but at home , it is different case. ..

There are more entertainments at home .. tv , comp , psp , music , movie , anime and others ... I organized my time equally .. have to restrain on both sides - study and relaxing period .. In school , i have more intention to look into a book than talking aimlessly .. i do gossip sometimes :P depends on what issue ..
In between periods - while waiting for teacher - free period ( quite seldom ) , i prefer to complete my homework first .. then only decide whether to continue with my study or talk ..

i dont like to do homework at home ...usually i finish before school ends ..so , it should be known as " schoolwork " .. In Sri Kl , there are longer school hours .. so i have more time to do homework .....sometimes while teacher is teaching ^^ especially Sej ... ( keep it secret pls .. haha ) .. When i reach home , it is already 4.30 pm ..Then i have to take bath , nap ... At night got the blockbuster tvb drama - Moonlight Resonance ... today i watched until "almost" want to cry .. ~.~ .. really an emotional story related to family affair ..

During this 1 week holiday , i focus more on sej - form 4 and the 3 Sciences .. I highlighted in advance - since i have leisure time .. did some past year questions .. focus more on essay part -Paper 2 of the 3 Sciences ... my last exam result was not so good ..Concentrate more on your weak subjects ..My addmaths tuition teacher advised us not to do so many unnecessary questions .. He only emphasizes on Spm question ... all the questions are in his mind - he can write down a question without looking at any book .. a very experienced teacher !!! same to my Phy tutor .. i take these 2 subjects tuition only .. others self-study ..

No comments: