Friday, May 30, 2008

My interest ~~ my passion ~~

During weekends , i would be spending my time playing basketball with my friends ( most of them from sri saujana ) . i can take the advantages of having long hands and height in playing basketball .. haha .. im the third tallest in my class ... i grow taller when i reach maturity in form 3 ( quite late for a boy ) .. i eat a lot and get hungry easily since then ... my shoes' size is always the biggest - 10 .... maybe it is due to basketball .. jump a lot ... i think i will continue to get taller until 20 ++ .. Now i do not eat as much as last time .. but the hunger is continuously .. after 2 hours of meal , i will be very hungry ... my basal metabolic rate is very high .. lolz .. HOWEVER , i am still so thin .. doesnt look nice .. although i eat a lot , i could grow fat .. i consult doctor's advice before .. he told me that i will eventually grow fat sooner or later .. just keep a balanced diet .. My elder bro told me to drink oil ... lolz he must be joking !! im the same type as my eldest bro .. he is as thin as me .. ^^



same height , same size .. look alike ?

I used to play a lot of online games in the past ... some of them needs to pay monthly - Ragnarok online ... every month i have to pay rm 48 to play the game ... dont know want makes me pay for the game ..maybe the addiction to it ... Now i think im silly ... i could use the money for other purposes but not game ... the other popular game is DOTA ... i think most of the boys know ~~ hehe ... most of my friends play the game .. it makes me play for 5 hours continuously !! very addicted to it at that time .. i can play until midnight .. every game , it takes 1 hours ... we choose a hero and fight for the frozen throne .. we kill our rival to gain $$ .. it needs a lot of skill and strategy to be good in it .. I quited the game last year ... it takes me so much time to quit it .. i delete the game .. i give the account to my friends .. finally .. i achieve that . Recently , im trying to play the game once again ... however , after i installed the game ( garena / gg client ) , i couldnt connect to internet !! .. Oh my god !! i couldnt online for 1 week .. i bought a network card but it didnt work .. what a waste of money .. no choice .. i called a technician to repair .... he reformated the comp .. he suspected the software brought the virus to my comp .. I think the god tell me not to play the game .. i give up on playing the game ...

Since the exam is just over , i have more time to post more blog entry .. i stopped writing during the mid term exam .. the exam took 2 weeks !! consider short compared to other school ... 2 weeks before the exam , we had sport days ... kinda hectic month .. we had to practise and train .. after the sport days , i had to study .. 2 weeks are not enough to cover form 4 and form 5 syllabus .. actually i studied the month before the exam .. i doubt i remember every single notes .. so i have no choice but to read again .. sejarah needs the correct information for the essay part .. cant make up my own story .. @@ thus , i have to memorise the important points .. makes short notes , highlight the textbook ( if you see my textbook , you will call it rainbow - there are so many colours ) ... I dont dare to know the result before the holiday .. it would spoil my holiday mood .. so far , i only get to know my addmaths result ... just ok ~~

No comments: