Friday, May 30, 2008

About Myself ~~

Once again , let me introduce myself before start blogging .. erm my name is ryan sum ( as mention somewhere ) .. I study in SM Sri KL currently .. just few more months before i leave this school .. it is the end of secondary school life .. It may be good and bad to me .. who's know .. Although it just around 2 years studying here , it gives a good memory to me .

I studied in SMK Seri Saujana which is quite near to my house .. around 10 minutes car ride can reach from my house .. My primary school is in Seremban which is proudly known as SMK Methodish ( ACS ) .. I really miss my friends there ... i studied for 7 years in that school .. but fortunately , thanks to msn messenger , im able to chat with some of my dearest friends .. however , not all of them have it .. Maybe i will find a time after spm to find them .. most probably after i can drive ..

Diligence is the mother of good fortune ? what is the meaning ? Frankly speaking , i put it for fun . i didnt invent the proverb myself .. ( not so intelligent though ) .. i found it in a book .. it means being hardworking will bring you riches .. actually i believe partially only .. hardworking is not enough to be successful in life . it covers other aspects too .. let's think of it yourself .. maybe you could find your own ways .. as different people have different methods ...

Actually , this is not the first time i write a blog .. i have it in :-http://sasukemon4462.spaces.live.com/
Why do i use blogspot ? It's mainly because there are more features and most of my friends are using it ... i agree with my friends .. there are certain features that cant be used in spaceslive .. maybe i havent discover the way yet .. it is easier to learn here as the guide is very detailed and with my friends help ..

No comments: