Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Long DaY

plan to go library to study at 8.30 .. mission failed .. slept till 9.45am

reached college at 11.15 am ... waited for 5 minutes to find parking .. for your info , the parking will soon be demolished to build new building with parking levels .. then where should i park my car during construction ? there is another construction at the side of sunway college .. so much development - utilise all unused land available ..

study till 2.30 pm .. progressing very slow .. didnt even reach half of my target ( very adverse ) .. just on time to buy the McValue lunch 2minutes before 3pm .. haha ^^ .. my watch time is set 5minutes faster ... and they set the clock faster by 7 minutes =.=

Met the dentist once again after a year ~ the " shi shi sha " process - cleaning began .. slightly pain but quite satisfy with the result .. and there is a new wisdom tooth at the end which needs to be removed before it worsen - cost rm 680 + PAIN ~ .. postpone the pain after my final exam ..

sacrifice the entreprenuership talk to go for badminton ... it may seem not a wise choice as the talk may help me in future but the badminton is just short term excitement .. just follow my feeling ..

after badminton , saw the jogging track in Bt Jalil .. went for short jog .. after parked my car in nearby shop to buy something .. i CANT ignite the enginee .. haiz .. luckily my house is just 5minutes walk away .. walked back hopelessly after trying all method to start the engine .. now i know why i cant turn the key - my car steering is not straight !!

No comments: