Thursday, January 8, 2009

SunWaY UniVerSity CoLLeGe

Sunway University College Pictures, Images and Photos

there are 2 buildings - North and South building .. ard 4 storey for each building ... The first day of college life was hard for me ... couldnt find the library , classroom , and others ... then i found out there is a map in every floor ... it became lot easier for me to locate my destination ..
sunway college Pictures, Images and Photos
The cafeteria is quite large .. but the price of food quite expensive compared to outside shops ... but to be convenient and save time , i will have my lunch in the college .. there are few foodcourts outside the college compound ... Sunway Pyramid just 15 minutes walking distance from the college ...

today i have extra time since the lecturer let us off early - 3 hours break ... with few of my new friends , we went to eat in the foodcourt and walk around in sunway pyramid ... Not really many people at that time ... even the ice skating area had only few people skating ... then we went to video arcade to play ...

friends Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to college , my classroom is located at the 3rd floor ... although there is lift , but i usually prefer to use the staircase ... a good exercise and also the lift is quite slow .. my class has around 37 students ... today we had so-called "icebreaking" during our communication and english class ( CBS ) .. actually the first and second day , i almost know 80 % of the students in my class ... but this opportunity lets me get to know them in detailed ...we exchanged our email address and handphone number ..

I had started 5 subjects - T1 , T2 , T4 , T5 and also Malaysian Study ... currently no homework .. yet ... since most of the lecturers spent their first class by explaining the overview of the syllabus ..

O ya ...there are a few of my friends similar to my ex-classmates .. a guy named Jeffrey from Bandar Utama looks like my ex-classmate , Wai Suan .. haha .. in terms of body size , look ( more mature ) , style of speaking , and also very friendly .. another girl has same name with my friend = Ching Yee ...
friends Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: