Monday, October 6, 2008

Goodbye ~~

i gonna reduce the amount of time spend on blogging and msn ... once in a while , i will online to check mails and stuffs .... but not that often ..only 35 more days left from spm , and i realise im not up to that standard that im aiming for ..

based on my trial result , there are certain things that have to be rectified as soon as possible before the day comes ... the only thing that i can say about my result is not that good .. however , there is no use to regret now as the trial has over .. just learn from mistake and strive for better in future...

Intensive studying with different ways depends on my weak subjects will begin tomorrow dated 6th of October ..( sounds serious :P )... good luck to PMR candidates and also my 2 cousins !! same to SPM candidates ..

Never put too much hope but yet strive for the best .. i make a mistake of hoping to get too high marks until the result shocked me today .. but i wont regret with my mistakes but makes amendment to it ...
Peaceful mind and mantaining mentality while answering questions .. i spend too much time on lingering with the same facts without organizing it properly .. which makes me lose some marks in the essay .. straight to the point with detailed elaboration is the correct way .. that's my last piece of advice ..

Go for it ~! stay with it ~! accept the consequences ~! then you will achieve your target !

No comments: